RapidFire Installation Issue

marfan

Beginner
Staff member
Jul 18, 2019
@sheezy87 @bassile Can you inspect (f12) your screen while installing and share console error on DB verification step. Thanks

Last edited:

marfan

Beginner
Staff member
Jul 18, 2019
I try to install on localhost it's working. Please inspect (f12) your screen while installing and share console error on DB verification step. Thanks

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Sorry for the delay in response as these were Eid holidays. Also can you verify if your MySQL is running on port 3306 (it's the default port).

Moreover doesn't it give you any error message or keeps you stuck on verifying?

akauser

Beginner
Oct 7, 2019
I also struggle to make the script work, I had to pay for installation, but still facing server 500 errors and some small bugs all over the script. Such as Cron Jobs page is freezing with loading and favicons upload function breaks the script.

akauser

Beginner
Oct 7, 2019
Can you please check, I set up multithreading to 5, when I save it shows 1 again and nothing I can do, always sets to 1.

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Yes! Installation stuck on verifying database steps, What to to ?

The team checked your server and your server is missing all supported extensions, mysqli, pdo. These are default extensions that come up with any php installation. So the issue is at your side!

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Can you please check, I set up multithreading to 5, when I save it shows 1 again and nothing I can do, always sets to 1.

You already have support ticket opened, so let the team tell you know the missing things (issues)...

akauser

Beginner
Oct 7, 2019
It would make sense to show text notification about the issue, I found many things are going silent, for example, verification CNAme domains is always changing from verified to not verified, why it's changing every 2 seconds I have no idea.

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
It would make sense to show text notification about the issue, I found many things are going silent, for example, verification CNAme domains is always changing from verified to not verified, why it's changing every 2 seconds I have no idea.

It will be appreciated if you open a new thread for it and I'll try to explain you the resolution. Sometimes things are super-easy but go in wrong directions.