You can calculate that via segments. If show the breakdown of the stats in graphs, it will make things go slow and the country map would be disturbed. But maybe in the future, we make the map extendable to the states and cities.
Oh, you might be focusing on the graphs. Yes, they provide an overview of the countries. So you just navigate to Statistics -> Broadcast Stats -> Expand the stats -> Click on opened or clicked tab, it will give you the detailed info.
1. Autoresponders are initiated by the triggers and there is no relation between AR/Drips and the contacts. But we can say there is a relation between the triggers and the contacts. But still, they are independent of each other. If you want new contacts not to be acted by triggers, you can...
It already has the broadcast name for the purpose. We had to remove the subject lines in the past for several reasons, as most of the clients use spintags for the subject lines and also several clients put hundreds of broadcasts in rotation for a single campaign.
But displaying delivery rate without actually knowing the emails that were reached to the mailbox would be falsy. As when Mumara says "Sent", it means Mumara did the job. For the SMTP case, it's hard to know which emails were actually delivered, we only know which were bounced. But the law of...
The suggestion has been added to the pipeline.
1. Add "bounced" filter in segments
2. A breakup of the statuses on the view contacts page
BTW, if you create a segment Based on stats, you should get this option.
So you created a segment based on Statistics and then created a trigger on it to start a drip group when a contact is added to this segment? So why didn't it work? Are you able to see the contacts inside the segment?
@whiteknight welcome to the Mumara family.
1. Where is the data coming back from SendGrid? Yesterday I sent about 210K emails. Mumara says 4126 failed. What does "failed" mean exactly?
Ans: Failed means the bounces, where the delivery was failed.
2. When I click on the arrow next to failed...