About triggers.

vector_di

Nov 18, 2019
Hello,

I created two lists "test" and "test opens".
And also I created a trigger:

Then I send my test mail to list "test" and I open test mail, but trigger don't work. Because in "test opens" are not any subscribers.

What am I doing wrong? Also similarly I would like to create test clicked and more. Can I ask how?

Last edited:

mohammad

Beginner
Aug 31, 2020
Hi @vector_di, It seems the trigger you have set up simply copies your contact from “Test” to “Test Opens” without using the criteria which you want to set. From what we understand, you want the subscribers who open the emails sent to the contact list “Test” land into “Test Opens”. I order for this to happen you will first have to create a new segment. In the New Segment set up, you have to set Broadcast Type to “Our Broadcasts”, Broadcasts to “Selected Broadcasts” and then choose those Broadcasts which you have sent or want to send to the Contact list “Test”. Following this, you will have to create a Trigger by Event Criteria “Contact is added to a Segment”. Choose the segment you have just created and set “Action to Perform” to “Copy Contact to another list”. This will help you create a successful trigger.

Reactions: vector_di