feature request drip campaigns

Valentin

Beginner
May 26, 2021
Hi I am new to mumara and it looks quite good.

But I am not happy with the drip campaign functionality.
Here my thoughts how to improve it.

1. Trigger based on last email sent
2. sent statistics in drip campaign
3. copy complete drip campagin (not only drips)

Additional thoughts
1. manage contacts by tags (to add contacts to more than one drip campaign and use mumara as a crm)
2. why do i need to have a text body. Why doesn't the html lasts?

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
1. Trigger based on last email sent
You can do that. Create a segment based on statistics and apply the appropriate criteria. Then add a trigger on this segment.

2. sent statistics in drip campaign
You have these statistics. Navigate to Statistics -> Trigger Stats and there you'll get to see the trigger stats that was responsible to run the drip group. Click on the stats icon and there you'll see the expanded list of all drip stats.

3. copy complete drip campagin (not only drips)
As you can use the same drip campaign for multiple triggers, so copying the full campaign wasn't a requirement.

1. manage contacts by tags (to add contacts to more than one drip campaign and use mumara as a crm)
You can create a custom field and act it as a tag. no?

2. why do i need to have a text body. Why doesn't the html lasts?
In order to qualify with the email standards, you need to have a text version of the email as well. The mailboxes that don't have HTML viewing mode set, should vie the text version of the email. If you don't have the text version added to the campaign, the recipients with HTML mode turn off will not see any content.

whiteknight

Mar 20, 2021
When I switched to Mumara the drip campaigns were hard to adapt to. Just a different approach and setup than the other platforms I had used. First you create the campaign and then you create the trigger to activate it. Didn't feel very intuitive. However, I have come to appreciate the flexibility and versatility this approach allows.

Valentin

Beginner
May 26, 2021
thx wasif and whiteknight for answering.
wasif could you make an screencast to show how to set up the drip campaign?
Don't know where to find the things you said.

Valentin

Beginner
May 26, 2021
hi wasif, i checked your document but it is not clear how to create drip campaigns. Can you try to explain it easier?

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
  1. Navigate to Campaigns -> Drip Campaigns
  2. Create a Drip Group
  3. Create a Drip or couple of drips
  4. Go to Actions -> Triggers
  5. Create a Trigger on your chosen criteria and select -> "Start a drip group" in the actions dropdown