How to remove warning message in Mumara dashboard

zikzak

Beginner
Feb 28, 2022
I have a warning message in my Mumara dashaboard as the screenshot below:
Problem is this Sending node was removed from Mumara long time ago, maybe more than a month.
I have cleared the message by "Mark as solve" many times but then the warning message appears again.

mohammad

Staff member
Aug 31, 2020
This issue is related to your PMTA server. Your Mumara is not accessible PMTA Webmonitor. You can add your Mumara server IP like this

http-access your_ip admin

in PMTA config. After adding your IP you need to reload or restart PMTA.

zikzak

Beginner
Feb 28, 2022
This issue is related to your PMTA server. Your Mumara is not accessible PMTA Webmonitor. You can add your Mumara server IP like this

in PMTA config. After adding your IP you need to reload or restart PMTA.
I already stopped using that PMTA server and removed it from Mumara more than a month ago. But the warning message is always there, I clear many times but it will appear again after a few minutes.

mohammad

Staff member
Aug 31, 2020
Your PMTA still exists in Mumara. You have selected Rollback when removing PMTA from Mumara?
You can check the PMTA server in Mumara database->table name "pmtas". If you find the PMTA server record there, you can remove that record and mark the issue as solved from the dashboard. You will not see this warning again.

zikzak

Beginner
Feb 28, 2022
I don't know how to selected Rollback when removing PMTA.
I just removed the sending node and sending domain.
Anyways, I removed them from database and the problem seems to be solved right now.
Thank you.

mohammad

Staff member
Aug 31, 2020
You are welcome :)

Next time you have to remove the PMTA server from Mumara, you can select the Rollback option to remove PMTA. It will remove all sending nodes and sending domains.
A snapshot is attached for your review.

Attachments

• PMTA_rollback.png
    PMTA_rollback.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: zikzak