If Sending limit is exceeded, will the scheduled campaigns be resumed the next day?

Raymond McNatt

Beginner
Jan 20, 2023
Limit users to 1000 messages per day. The peak value has been reached on that day. Will it automatically start sending the next day?

image.png

mohammad

Staff member
Aug 31, 2020
Yes, scheduled campaigns will be resumed automatically the next day or you can ask the admin to increase the daily limit.

Reactions: Raymond McNatt

TimRockey

Beginner
Apr 6, 2023
Does the daily limit count for 24 hours or does it reset at midnight? For example, if I exceed my daily limit at 4:00 PM, will the limit resume the next day at 4:00 PM?

TimRockey

Beginner
Apr 6, 2023
The daily limit will be reset at 9:00 PM UTC time.
Why does the reset happen at 9:00 PM?
What's the reason for 9:00 PM and if my limit is exceeded at 8:50 PM, will it still reset at 9:00 PM?

mohammad

Staff member
Aug 31, 2020
I can explain with an example

Suppose you have multiple users and each user's limit is anticipated to be exceeded at varying times. In such an event, a command must be scripted to execute at precisely 9:00 PM UTC time, which will reset the limit for all users. This command will be programmed to run once daily to prevent server overload, as opposed to running every minute or hour and we have already multiple cron running at 12 AM UTC.
Yes, your limit will be reset at 9:00 PM.