Problem with Random SMTP campagin

Stacash

Beginner
Jul 24, 2020
Hi, I have made a test with random smtp, unfortunatelly, its stops every time I try to run it, Is there any way that system will not stop when smtp not work, and for example jump immediatelly to next one? Because this make system very slow. With gmail is that they enable Captcha after some time, and I have to disable it again, I think the solution could be to system not stops when smtp not working just jump to the next nmtp without System Pause

I have set random with batches of 10 and threads 5 , and its stops every time is running. Sequential it work without stopping (from time to time). Let me know if there is anything I fix to use this random, Its impossible to veryfi gmail, as it can happend any minute that gmail can enable captcha again

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
There is no coding difference between random or sequential. There is just a logical difference between both methods that just tweaks the hierarchy of sending node selection. It's not logically correct to say that random selection will pause the campaigns and sequential will not. And if Mumara doesn't pause your sending nodes upon a failed connection, what do you think it should do to avoid being used in the next run? So if let's suppose if Mumara doesn't set the SMTP as auto-inactivate and doesn't bother about SMTP connection failure and still push the batch to the MTA, you'll see in Mumara that the emails were sent but actually, they weren't. And I believe none of the clients want it to happen as they are looking for perfect stats. So when there is a failed Sending Node in the loop, Mumara sets it inactive and then use the next sending node to send from. And if all sending nodes for a running campaign fail, the campaign gets auto-paused. But Mumara has the capability to auto-resume it again upon successful connection as explained in this thread https://community.mumara.com/thread...igns-with-multiple-sending-nodes.173/post-597.

Stacash

Beginner
Jul 24, 2020
Yes logical but not logical why when its multiple threads (random sending) stop all of them if one thread is broken,
When send squental also pause but at lease send from this 9 good smtps, and stops on 10th.
My point is why entire campagin can stop because one thread is not working if it can jump to another (and inactive current) Why system paused every sending.

What I need to have is simply:

If I set 10 threads it run 10 nodes at once, if setup 10 batch it will send 100 emails from 10 nodes at once , and than it jump to next 10 nodes.
What mumara do is even 1/10node is not working it stops enite system, which its totaly system pause, it should stop 1 node inactive and jump to the next one

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Oh, that's not the case. It shouldn't stop the whole campaign if one of the sending nodes fails. Anyhow, I am sending it to the bug testers to reproduce the case and check if the whole campaign pauses on random selection. I'll get back to you.

Stacash

Beginner
Jul 24, 2020
Ok, if they want I can show them video, how I doing it and show problem. Thanks for help

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Yes, if you can attach the video link in a private message, it will be appreciated.