Request for AI feature in mumara

faheemzahid

Beginner
Apr 10, 2023
I just wanted to drop you a quick message and share an exciting idea with you. I recently came across the news that Mailchimp, one of your competitors, has introduced an AI tool in their email marketing service. That got me thinking, wouldn't it be awesome if Mumara also offered AI features?

AI has become a game-changer in the marketing industry, enabling marketers to supercharge their campaigns and drive better results.

I've been a loyal user of Mumara for some time now, and I've always been impressed by the platform's features. But incorporating AI would truly set you apart and make you a force to be reckoned with. So, how about considering AI integration? It could attract more users and keep your existing customers hooked.

Thanks for listening to my suggestion. I appreciate your commitment to innovation, and I can't wait to see what exciting updates Mumara has in store for us!

rehan

Staff member
May 24, 2019
Hello Faheem,

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your exciting idea with us! We appreciate your feedback and your loyalty as a Mumara user. We understand the significance of AI in the marketing industry and how it can enhance campaign performance and deliver better results.

We constantly strive to innovate and stay ahead of industry trends. We take into account suggestions from our valued users like you when considering new features to incorporate into our platform. However, we have initially designed a prototype of the AI tools which we will integrate it in the Mumara application. You can have a look by clicking here

The integration of AI features is indeed an intriguing possibility, and we are always exploring ways to enhance our services. Your suggestion aligns with our commitment to providing cutting-edge solutions to our users. We will take your feedback into consideration as we continue to evolve our platform.

Thank you once again for sharing your thoughts. We value your input, and we're excited to keep you informed about any exciting updates we have in store for Mumara.

Thankyou

Reactions: faheemzahid