Small suggestion about sending to "x" no of users from a list.

xRed

Aug 23, 2020
It would be great if we get to choose how many people I want to send to from a list.

For eg I have 1M data and I want to send only to first 20k users.

This is different that segments as tomorrow I will have to send 40k and then 80k the next day and so on... If I use segments then I will be using lots of time and unecessary segments would be created. This is a feature in mailwizz which I found very useful during warming up.

I hope you'll consider this.

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
You can do that by pausing the campaign at any time when you like and then resuming it according to your requirement.

Reactions: xRed

xRed

Aug 23, 2020
You can do that by pausing the campaign at any time when you like and then resuming it according to your requirement.

Is it possible to customize mumara according to my needs if I hire my own dev?

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Btw why don't you handle it using campaign hourly speed? For the first day, e.g. if you put hourly speed 100, the next day you can pause and change speed to 200 and resume. It's already doable.

xRed

Aug 23, 2020
Btw why don't you handle it using campaign hourly speed? For the first day, e.g. if you put hourly speed 100, the next day you can pause and change speed to 200 and resume. It's already doable.
Definitely a good idea that is, my idea was to create one campaign and schedule it for over a month so that I don't have to touch it again.

day 1 - 50 mails
day 2 - 100 mails
day 3 - 200 mails

and so on.

This way I can just schedule a campaign once and repeat the same steps for 50 more campaigns. So I will have 50 campaigns automatically sending.

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
I see, so you are looking for a cold warmup. Yes, we can look into it on upcoming releases.