Which is the right product for me?

xRed

Beginner
Aug 23, 2020
I find it very confusing not able to decide which mumara version is right for me.

Basically I am an email marketer and need to send emails to my customer database. I read about RapidFire and I was interested since it seemed the best prodcut that exactly fits my needs but the order page leads to a dead codecanyon link.

The easy and automatic installation of PMTA was the best feature along with automatic installation of mumara so the whole mail server is ready within few mins.
Is this still available in any other mumara product?

Let me know

Thanks

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Mumara Campaigns is our latest product that is also undergoing new updates on a weekly basis. So I would suggest you no other than Mumara Campaigns for now. And yes we have PowerMTA addon for it as well that will configure your PowerMTA automatically.

Reactions: xRed

xRed

Beginner
Aug 23, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I asked Live chat lots of queries and they answered them all :)

Although I do have some technical question, is the Campaigns suited for high volume mailers like me who has 1M+ database?

I have huge supression files that I need to upload so will mumara Campaign Personal work or do I need to get the expensive plans?

Are there any speed/mail sending/list import/ upload size limitations on Personal plan?

xRed

Beginner
Aug 23, 2020
Thanks for the reply. I asked Live chat lots of queries and they answered them all :)

Although I do have some technical question, is the Campaigns suited for high volume mailers like me who has 1M+ database?

I have huge supression files that I need to upload so will mumara Campaign Personal work or do I need to get the expensive plans?

Are there any speed/mail sending/list import/ upload size limitations on Personal plan?
Because I am planning to use a 32GB ram server and I have like 15-20M supression file and hard bounces which I want to upload.

Also, do you support MD5 format for supression file

Another question, can I send to x no of contacts from a list?

For eg I have a list of 50k subscribers but I only want to send to 5k

Last edited:

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
So far, there shouldn't be an issue any size of the list and suppression list as far as your server has enough resources for Mumara. And there is no limits for any self-hosted license type except Mumara LITE. MD5 suppression list isn't supported yet soon it will be. And regarding sending to a part of the contact list, you can pause the campaign at any time so it has to be done manually when your campaign reaches 5k, you just hit pause.

Reactions: xRed

xRed

Beginner
Aug 23, 2020
So far, there shouldn't be an issue any size of the list and suppression list as far as your server has enough resources for Mumara. And there is no limits for any self-hosted license type except Mumara LITE. MD5 suppression list isn't supported yet soon it will be. And regarding sending to a part of the contact list, you can pause the campaign at any time so it has to be done manually when your campaign reaches 5k, you just hit pause.
Thanks for your reply.

Self hosted you mean Mumara Campaigns right? Because I was asking all these questions for Mumara Campaigns Personal and Professional only.

Also, if I choose to upgrade the plan will I lose my data? Cause right now I work alone and in few months soon I will be having few users to manage the mailing for me and I will need to create their separate accounts in mumara.

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
You can upgrade your license at any time without any data loss or reinstallation. It's instant!