Which SMTP should I use with Mumara for maximum inbox delivery?

zeus.mumara

Beginner
Apr 26, 2019
Inbox delivery is highly dependent upon the quality of the contact lists you are having and the content in your campaigns if you can provide me some details on your current bounce rate you are getting then I would be able to recommend you any smtp on which you can stay longer.

Reactions: simonanderson

simonanderson

Beginner
Apr 25, 2019
Inbox delivery is highly dependent upon the quality of the contact lists you are having and the content in your campaigns if you can provide me some details on your current bounce rate you are getting then I would be able to recommend you any smtp on which you can stay longer.
On average our bounce is 35 % to 43%. 74k Contact list

zeus.mumara

Beginner
Apr 26, 2019
Simon, 43% bounce rate is quite high on a 74K contact list you should get it clean and filter out bounces to avoid getting blacklisted. You may get inbox deliveries once the bounce ratio on your contact list is less than 5%

vector_di

Nov 18, 2019
I've seen a lot of sending nodes in mumara campaigns.
If we are talking about 5%, which service is better to use now?

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Amazon SES is quite cost-effective. Almost all ESPs that you see in Mumara under the Sending Nodes section are top-notch and have great deliverability.

vector_di

Nov 18, 2019
I wanted to add SendGrid acc to my mumara campaigns. But I have a problem:
I don't understand what is callback URL.

I saw the screen here, but I don't understand, how I can configure the WebHook.

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
It's guided very clearly in Mumara. Anyhow, you can setup a webhook following this method

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
I still don't understand why would you need to ask when Mumara provides you the callback URL itself while adding the SendGrid? Whatever Mumara gives you, just copy/paste there.

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
It should be https://your_mumara_domain.com/callbacks/sendgrid. You already mentioned above. it's fine!

replace your_mumara_domain.com with your Mumara primary domain.