The best way to make buckup mumara campaigns.

vector_di

Nov 18, 2019
Hello Wasif,
I had never done for buckup mumara campaigns. I would like to know the best way to do this?
I would like to keep all to reinstall after a possible server or on a different server, I was able to deploy mumara campaigns with all the settings, databases and others.
Thanks.

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Do you want to take backup of Mumara application and database or the whole server?

vector_di

Nov 18, 2019
I do not know, but if mo server is stopped, then I could easily expand mumara to another server, and I was able to continue its work.
I saw the next topic about migration mumara, but I would also like to know how to create a copy of the time, such as every day?
Also in the classic version it has the ability to copy files in the dropbox? How to make a backup right now in the best shape for the campaigns?

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Oh, you mean auto-backup functionality. For now, you can do manual backups during the update process by creating a restoration point. It puts the backup files in the storage/backups folder.

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
For now, you need to take backups and upload to your third-party storage manually or download it to your computer. We are working on an addon that will allow you to upload to your third-party storage e.g. dropbox, amazon s3, google drive, FTP and others.

Reactions: vector_di

vector_di

Nov 18, 2019
For now, you need to take backups and upload to your third-party storage manually or download it to your computer. We are working on an addon that will allow you to upload to your third-party storage e.g. dropbox, amazon s3, google drive, FTP and others.

Files will be encrypted?

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Mumara files are all encrypted already. So the backup you get will be in the same state. But that shouldn't make any difference. It will restore into the same state.