Bounces are not processing for all campaigns

hellomails.com

Beginner
Oct 26, 2019
Hi,

We found the bounces are not processed on all clients/users campaigns, We checked with support staff, he mentioned that, if any invalid bounce email address in the account will be struck the whole bounce processing,

I feel it's not good because we have some inactive/disabled users those accounts may have an invalid bounce email address, we cannot track all the time, So please give the solution for this:
* even though if any invalid bounce email address exists skip them and do bounce processing only for active bounce email ids,
* avoid bounce processing for inactive/disabled users even though they have a valid bounce email address, it will help to reduce server resources and bounce processing timing,

waiting for your quick solution for this issue, I appreciate your help and support

Thank you
Durai
HelloMails.com

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Durai, after having a checkup on your server it seems like your bounce email addresses are timing out and maximum php execution time is getting exhausted. So what we can do to handle this situation is to put up a time limit on bounce validation, so in case if bounce email doesn't validate, Mumara sets it as inactive and move to the next one. Anyhow I have posted an internet note to the development and should be available in next update.

Thanks

hellomails.com

Beginner
Oct 26, 2019
Thank you for the quick reply Wasif,

""after having a checkup on your server it seems like your bounce email addresses are timing out and maximum php execution time is getting exhausted""

But our server is almost higher config than our usage, 8 x 3.80GHz cpu, 64gb ram, 250gb nvme m.2 ssd drive, and 1gbps network port, So I dont what is the cause for the huge execution time as you mentioned,

Please can you check in-depth about the cause and solution about that issue in our server as you mentioned.

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
PHP default execution time is 30seconds and it doesn't depend on the server specs. Anyhow I'll let you know once we have exception added.

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
I have a comment from dev team. Timeout was already there but the issue was arising from your cphulk. We have disabled cphulk in your cpanel and all bounce addresses seem to be verifying without any error.