How we can add first name and last name on To: header

msahmi

Beginner
Jun 22, 2020
I have a emails list with first_name and last_name but when the email it sent, in the To: header i found just email but not first_name last_name, how we can do to add those two information to the To header

Thank you

Last edited:

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
I wonder why would want to add the names in To: header. It wont make any difference if you add it or not. Please explain a bit. As it's important to add in From: that is already there.

msahmi

Beginner
Jun 22, 2020
Thank your for your response.

I have a opt-in email lists with first name and last name, for me to improve the mail deliverability we should add last name and first name in To header like :
To: "xxx yyy"<[email protected]>
or actually when we send mail using mumara we have :
To: <[email protected]>

i have tried custom header with adding a custom TO, but in not working because in the header we found 2 To:

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
If you use custom headers, it will not replace the core functionality of generating TO: mail headers. The functionality has to be customized to put names in the TO: headers, but I am afraid 99% of the users would never have first and last names or no need to add the names here. However, we can add it as an additional optional feature in Mumara Campaigns. We are in the middle of launching PHP 7 edition of Mumara Classic, I'll check if it's something our project board can approve.

msahmi

Beginner
Jun 22, 2020
waaw it will be great if you can launch a PHP7 edition of mumara classic with some new features. please keep me inform when it will be launch

Reactions: wasif