Html editor changing initial html code

villersfr

Beginner
Dec 13, 2021
Hi,

We have created a new Broadcast using the source panel of the html editor (copy / Paste from Dreamweaver).

We did a first sending test and everything was fine.

After the first sending test we wanted to make some change to the code but this one was altered like :

<table class="table-inner" width="600" style="max-width: 600px;" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">

changed in

<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" class="table-inner" style="max-width: 600px;" width="600">

or

<!--title-->
<tr>
<td data-color="Title" mc:edit="main-8-48" align="center" style="font-family: &quot;Open sans&quot;, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(74, 74, 74); font-size: 20px; font-weight: bold;">
<singleline label="title">Nous reprenons aussi votre contrat actuel sans tracas pour vous...</singleline>
</td>
</tr>
<!--end title-->

Changed in

<!--title-->
<tr>
<td align="center" data-color="Title" mc:edit="main-8-48" open="" sans="" style="font-family: "><singleline label="title">Nous reprenons aussi votre contrat actuel sans tracas pour vous...</singleline></td>
</tr>
<!--end title-->

And of course the second test was not conform with colors problems

Am i doing something wrong or is it a bug ?

Best regards

Frédéric

mohammad

Staff member
Aug 31, 2020
You have to add color style in <singleline> TAG and use HEX color like this

"color: #4a4a4a; "

not RBG color because most of the browsers didn't support RBG color.

villersfr

Beginner
Dec 13, 2021
Hi Mohammad,

Thank you for answering.

But i want to keep my code as it is and not let an editor make choice for me.

Is there a way to do that with campains on premise ?

Thank you in advance

Frédéric

mohammad

Staff member
Aug 31, 2020
You are apply styling on a parent HTML Tag and your content is in a child element <SINGLELINE> Tag which is applying Standard Body styling. As you apply style on TD add color style on the child tag if you need to change the style on it.