Problem with speed (gmail smtp)

Stacash

Beginner
Jul 24, 2020
hello
I have problem with speed of sending. I have setup 10 threads in batches of 10, and use gmail accounts for sending,.
the problem is I have stetup sending on on 10k per hour from 100 smtp accounts. The speed I get is just meybee 5000 messages per hour.
I have try to change batches or threads but the things getting worse. My server is located in Germany, where google have in California US.

How I can speedy up the process, it seams it have problem to jump from smtp to smtp, doing it too slow. How I can speed up the process.

Also is there anyway I can start sending with like multiple SMTPs at once? let say it will use like 20 smtps at once to send like 20 emails each and than jump to next 20smtps
Is it possible?

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
If you are using 10 threads and batch size is 10 as well and the method is sequential, then it means the first SMTP will dispatch 100 emails before it will be shifted to the next. Also, you need to make sure that your Gsuite SMTP is letting you feed that number of emails per minute or not.

And if you are facing 5k emails/hr speed, try increasing the speed from 10k to 20k and see if the speed is increased. If it doesn't increase, it means there is a threshold limit set at the MTA (Gsuite) side and it's not letting you feed more than a specific quota.

And if you want to rotate the sending node on every email, set the batch size to "no batch" in application settings and schedule a campaign. Make sure that Mumara will establish SMTP connection before dispatching each email, and establishing an SMTP connection eats more seconds as well. If your server is hosted in EU and MTA is in USA, I would roughly assume that establishing an SMTP connection will waste 2-5 seconds of the sending time before every email.

Stacash

Beginner
Jul 24, 2020
Well
There is not get more speed, even i setup 100k. The problem is when I setup random its stops, because one of node not working, if I setup 10 threads and one node not work, entire system stops, I want to skip this when node not working, this will solve speed issue.
About server location is not this, my friend use philipines, and itwork just fine with gmail.
The problem is that system all the time stops when one node not work. so if 9/10 works, another one is not working its stop entire system (random mode)

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Oh, that's not the case. It doesn't stop the whole campaign if one of the sending nodes fails. Anyhow, I am sending it to the bug testers to reproduce the case and check if the whole campaign pauses on random selection. I'll get back to you.