Send Option From Broadcast Page List

whiteknight

Mar 20, 2021
Right now to send a broadcast I go to the Schedule menu option. Give a label and pick a list and then in the "Type" tab I select the broadcast. Those broadcasts are listed by group in alphabetical order. In about 1 month from now I'll have about 60 in that list and its going to start to be a big inconvenience to scroll through and find the broadcast I want to send.

I suggest 2 tweaks.

First, on this "type" tab in the schedule process add a search box in which I can type a search query and it auto-searches and gives me the campaigns that match my query.

Second, on the Broadcasts page in the Actions menu for any given broadcast add "Schedule" to the list of available actions (along with edit, delete, duplicate). When schedule is selected it takes me to the schedule page but auto checks this broadcast so I don't have to search through all the available options.

zmiller

Oct 11, 2019
Great suggestions, these would definitely be very helpful to people managing lots and lots of broadcasts (and broadcast groups)!

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Makes sense. Added to the timeline!

Reactions: whiteknight

whiteknight

Mar 20, 2021
Thank you for adding a search box in the type tab in the schedule page in V5.1.29. This helps immensely. I hope in the future you can also look at adding a send option in the broadcasts page in the actions menu as well.

Reactions: wasif

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Will do!