State Level Geographic Reporting Data

whiteknight

Mar 20, 2021
My business is entirely in the US. More than 99% of my opens come from within the US. The current geographic reporting data appears to be limited to country level which has no value to me. If I could get state-level data in the US that would be much more valuable.

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Are you referring to the GEO reporting you see in the broadcast stats? You already see the states, regions. zip codes and more. No?

whiteknight

Mar 20, 2021
That is correct and no I do not. All I see is a graphic of the entire world. I can hover over countries and get a count by country. Clicking on the countries does nothing. I don't see any other way to view the data.

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Oh, you might be focusing on the graphs. Yes, they provide an overview of the countries. So you just navigate to Statistics -> Broadcast Stats -> Expand the stats -> Click on opened or clicked tab, it will give you the detailed info.

whiteknight

Mar 20, 2021
Ah, yes I see that for any given open or click logged the City, Region, and Zip are generally listed in addition to country. But I don't have a way to see the collective stats for any given region. How many opens from Michigan VS California for example? I think I would have to Export the data and use a spreadsheet query to figure it out.

Reactions: wasif

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
You can calculate that via segments. If show the breakdown of the stats in graphs, it will make things go slow and the country map would be disturbed. But maybe in the future, we make the map extendable to the states and cities.