Suppress Sending Emails to a Domains matched by regex or just the TLD

nico

Jun 2, 2023
I request you to add a new suppression feature to block a whole tld (example com.br, .cn, .ru and so on) instead of entering each domain one by one.
OR
if you can allow wild card in domain names where I can use a * to denote the variable part of the domain names and just specify the domain to suppress as *.com.br or say *shopping.com . The * may be placed any where in the name of the domain to denote variable part - at the beginning, at the end or even in between. (similar to regex matching)

far00q

Beginner
Jun 21, 2023
we will discuss this feature with our dev team and put this into considration after checking its scope with the application. unfortunatly i cant give u any ETA as our dev team is fully occupied. Stay tunned for our exciting upcoming updates.

nico

Jun 2, 2023
Has this feature been approved for addition by the development team? I am just asking this question to know if this is in the development pipeline.

mohammad

Staff member
Aug 31, 2020
We are actively considering this feature and intend to include it in our development pipeline. As of now, our resources are fully dedicated to new enhancements, and we anticipate its implementation within the upcoming three months.