Thank you email from webform not using "first name" field

Tonyg

Sep 19, 2020
The thank you email, is sending the %%first_name%% not replacing it with the value of the signup

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
The issue has been reported. If it has been found a bug, it should be fixed in next update.

Tonyg

Sep 19, 2020
The issue has been reported. If it has been found a bug, it should be fixed in next update.
FYI,IJust did an update... no change... the thank you email sent from a webform, doesn't complete the fields with their values, I just the the %% tags..

Tonyg

Sep 19, 2020
Just updated, still nothing... I think it's pretty important to be able to use the new sign-up name in the thank you email. It won't replace any of the %% tags...

My thank you email:

%%First Name%%,

%%first_name%%,

%%Last Name%% %%todays_date%%

Thank you for contacting us, we will respond quickly.

Your E-book will be delivered shortly via this email address.

If you have any questions please contact us:

Tony Green

Reactions: wasif

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
The issue has been already fixed. We haven't yet launched the new update as it has massive enhancements. So hopefully tomorrow!

Tonyg

Sep 19, 2020
Do you know when the new update will happen? I am waiting to be able to use Mumara..

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
Still, we couldn't launch today. It has massive enhancements and wasn't approved by our bug testing team. However, we got an orange signal today and should be green by tomorrow. We have updated almost 70% of the web routes in the application for several reasons. So tomorrow hopefully!

Tonyg

Sep 19, 2020
So I did the update.... now I can use the "select custom variables" fields.... they appear in the email... but any of the "custom fields" from the drop down, still do not appear...