Understanding the Unsubscription

ridvanhakan

Beginner
Nov 28, 2021
Hi,
I am a Mautic user but some of the functions are not meet my needs. When I am searching, I find Mumara and watch some videos about that.
There is something that I need to understand if Mumara meets my needs about unsubscription, can you explain it to me, please?

Let's assume that:
I have lists of workers (i.e.: "wall builders","painters","plumpers")
and a group which added those lists (i.e.: "whole construction industry" added "wall builders","painters",plumpers" in it)

I create an email promotion as: "Trump Tower Management Looking for Construction Professionals"
I send it to the "construction industry" group
I am sending it every week until I find the workers.

1- Let's assume that there is a wall builder in "wall builders" list, his name is JACK.
Now, JACK doesn't want to get this specific email anymore, because his schedule is full. BUT also JACK doesn't want to unsubscribe from the "wall builders" list because he wants to catch other business opportunities. How can he unsubscribe from the "Trump Towers campaign" but not unsubscribe from the "wall builders" list?

2- Let's assume that there is a painter name JOHN in the "wall builders" list mistakenly, and want to switch from "wall builders" to "painters" list. How can JOHN change himself from the list?

wasif

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 9, 2019
My apology for the delay in response. If we are talking about "Mumara Campaigns" Edition, yes both things should be possible in the future as we have these two things pipelined that should handle your cases.

1. Sub-segments and their separate unsubscribe system
  2. Subscription management and the ability for the subscribers to manage their subscription preferences